Recent content by fruityloba

  1. F

    Expert Answered First Time Building Muscle – Best Approach With Minimal Side Effects

    I understand your concern, and I really respect it. I’m glad you took the time to tell me this your words genuinely mean a lot to me. Would it be okay if I sent you a private DM, either here or on Instagram, so I could ask you a few things?
  2. F

    Expert Answered First Time Building Muscle – Best Approach With Minimal Side Effects

    Is it fine if i send you all of that in private dms? `
  3. F

    Expert Answered First Time Building Muscle – Best Approach With Minimal Side Effects

    I’m 20 years old and I haven’t really built any muscle yet, so this would be my first time trying to build muscle. What would be the best thing to take, and how should I approach it in the smartest way and in the right order? I’m not looking to gain just a little bit of muscle or whatever it may...
Back
Top