Recent content by Vampirique

  1. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    Thanks for your answer. I will take an appointment for the bloodwork, I guess that I have to ask for hormonal, protein, creatine and so on to the doctor for the analyses. I've never done it before. I feel like I'am healthy and I have finished my PCT yesterday.
  2. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    The amount of concentration for each product is available on my enclosed screenshot.
  3. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    Here in France, hormonal cure for bodybuilding is totaly forbiden but I'm gonna take an appointment with an urologue to check my hormonals balance. But I'am wondering wich kind of cure I sould follow. There might have recognized cure for theim efficiency. Also, it is not easy to find hormonal...
  4. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    I really thank you for your understanding and kindness. I've just send you an answer but I write it down again, never know if you welle get my answer. This is what I tried : I mixed Nandrolone with sustanon : 1 injection of 1ml of each every other day or every three day. for 4 weeks Then I...
  5. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    This is what I tried : I mixed Nandrolone with sustanon : 1 injection of 1ml of each every other day or every three day. for 4 weeks Then I used Primo combined with tremilad : 1 injection of 1 ml every 3 days for 6 weeks. So iit as a 10 weeks cure. Then I end the cure and start the PCT with...
  6. V

    Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

    Hello, I'm a man of 52 y.o., I pratice gym since 10 years with ups and downs regularity and also tennis table. Since 2 years I enjoy training at the gym 4 times a week. I do follow Dorian Yates program every two other day, 1hour, till 1h15 hour very intensive, heavy weight. I'm a healthy, taking...
Back
Top