He's doing 250mg test 250mg npp a week, 4ui hgh a day, if needed tb500 and bpc157.
I'll do the best as always, if I'm lucky with my days off / holidays, I'll hop on a competition and get the Olympia qualifier next year
I hope driada will bring a product for "motivation, patience and mind strength " soon. A "more time" ped won't be possible .
Don't want to be rude but most of the people are just looking for an easy way to handle their laziness ....
Doing meal prep or say no to myself is not that hard...
I...
Hello guys,
I often read that people are "suffering" from hunger in their cutting phase and are taking peds just for avoiding that feeling .
In my opinion it's a thing of discipline and self-control to "survive" that phase without taking any "hunger killing peds".
I never suffer from hunger...
As woman it's important to keep the blood levels in range.
Tbh I don't know ANY WOMAN (doesn't matter if bodybuilding or not) who is taking estrogen .
Nowadays women do have too much estrogen so that they normally need an ai (but well, many don't do bloods at all, and wondering about health...