Expert Answered Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.

Back Efficient cycle to improve mass muscle.
Cycle planning, bloodwork, side effects, bulking and cutting, TRT and post-cycle therapy.

Vampirique

Newbie
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Points
2.00
Hello,
I'm a man of 52 y.o., I pratice gym since 10 years with ups and downs regularity and also tennis table.
Since 2 years I enjoy training at the gym 4 times a week. I do follow Dorian Yates program every two other day, 1hour, till 1h15 hour very intensive, heavy weight.
I'm a healthy, taking care of my food and rest.
I'd like to have a steroids program for extra mass muscle for a 10-12 weeks.
I do prefer injections than oral steroids.
Could anyone recommend me a cure and pct. ?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-01-15-05-28-62_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-01-15-05-28-62_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2026-10-01-15-05-43-97_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-01-15-05-43-97_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello, and welcome to our community!🤜

The first thing I wanted to comment on is your incredible physique. I wish every guy aged 25–30 could get even 70% close to what you have at 52! Wow, impressive! You have my respect(y)(y)(y)(y)

As for Dorian’s system, I’m very familiar with it and often use principles from his approach myself. The only issue here is the risk of injury, so it’s important to choose exercises that are well suited to this style and avoid those that shouldn’t be done in such a high-intensity manner. We can also talk about that if you want.

By the way, the fact that you play table tennis is really good. First, it’s fairly high-intensity cardio, and second, it involves changes of direction and coordination. That’s exactly what you need from a health perspective. I went to a table tennis training session myself a couple of months ago and realized how well this kind of activity complements strength training in terms of improving recovery.

Regarding the cycle, please describe your previous experience:
  • What compounds have you used before, at what dosages and in what combinations?
  • How long were your cycles?
  • What worked well for you?
As for oral steroids, of course we won’t even consider them. That’s generally something that is contraindicated for adult men.

Regarding PCT, this is where I have doubts about whether you need PCT at all. I would consider Blast and Cruise as a more suitable strategy, but let’s go through the consultation step by step. We’ll get to that later...
 
This is what I tried :
I mixed Nandrolone with sustanon : 1 injection of 1ml of each every other day or every three day. for 4 weeks
Then I used Primo combined with tremilad : 1 injection of 1 ml every 3 days for 6 weeks.

So iit as a 10 weeks cure.

Then I end the cure and start the PCT with clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • Capture d'écran DRIADA.png
    Capture d'écran DRIADA.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
Hello, and welcome to our community!🤜

The first thing I wanted to comment on is your incredible physique. I wish every guy aged 25–30 could get even 70% close to what you have at 52! Wow, impressive! You have my respect(y)(y)(y)(y)

As for Dorian’s system, I’m very familiar with it and often use principles from his approach myself. The only issue here is the risk of injury, so it’s important to choose exercises that are well suited to this style and avoid those that shouldn’t be done in such a high-intensity manner. We can also talk about that if you want.

By the way, the fact that you play table tennis is really good. First, it’s fairly high-intensity cardio, and second, it involves changes of direction and coordination. That’s exactly what you need from a health perspective. I went to a table tennis training session myself a couple of months ago and realized how well this kind of activity complements strength training in terms of improving recovery.

Regarding the cycle, please describe your previous experience:
  • What compounds have you used before, at what dosages and in what combinations?
  • How long were your cycles?
  • What worked well for you?
As for oral steroids, of course we won’t even consider them. That’s generally something that is contraindicated for adult men.

Regarding PCT, this is where I have doubts about whether you need PCT at all. I would consider Blast and Cruise as a more suitable strategy, but let’s go through the consultation step by step. We’ll get to that later...
I really thank you for your understanding and kindness.
I've just send you an answer but I write it down again, never know if you welle get my answer.

This is what I tried :
I mixed Nandrolone with sustanon : 1 injection of 1ml of each every other day or every three day. for 4 weeks
Then I used Primo combined with tremilad : 1 injection of 1 ml every 3 days for 6 weeks.

So iit as a 10 weeks cure.

Then I end the cure and start the PCT with clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks.
 

Attachments

  • Capture d'écran DRIADA.png
    Capture d'écran DRIADA.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcome, mate. Two years of consistent training is something to build on. One thing to clear up in your history is that ‘1 ml’ tells us volume, not the amount of each drug—concentrations can differ a lot. Bring the actual labels and dates to a doctor before deciding on another cycle.

At 52, blast and cruise isn’t automatically a better or safer answer than stopping. Continuing external androgens keeps your own hormone production suppressed, and injections still carry cardiovascular and blood-count risks. I’d check recovery from the previous cycle first. You can keep progressing in the gym while that’s assessed; there’s no need to commit yourself to ongoing hormones just because of your age.
 
Here in France, hormonal cure for bodybuilding is totaly forbiden but I'm gonna take an appointment with an urologue to check my hormonals balance.

But I'am wondering wich kind of cure I sould follow.

There might have recognized cure for theim efficiency.
Also, it is not easy to find hormonal website delivering in France.

I only know DRIADA and HIlma biocare but I doubt about the quality due to my too low results.

If you know any web adresses, I'll be glad to take those informations.
 
Welcome, mate. Two years of consistent training is something to build on. One thing to clear up in your history is that ‘1 ml’ tells us volume, not the amount of each drug—concentrations can differ a lot. Bring the actual labels and dates to a doctor before deciding on another cycle.

At 52, blast and cruise isn’t automatically a better or safer answer than stopping. Continuing external androgens keeps your own hormone production suppressed, and injections still carry cardiovascular and blood-count risks. I’d check recovery from the previous cycle first. You can keep progressing in the gym while that’s assessed; there’s no need to commit yourself to ongoing hormones just because of your age.
The amount of concentration for each product is available on my enclosed screenshot.
 
I really thank you for your understanding and kindness.
I've just send you an answer but I write it down again, never know if you welle get my answer.

This is what I tried :
I mixed Nandrolone with sustanon : 1 injection of 1ml of each every other day or every three day. for 4 weeks
Then I used Primo combined with tremilad : 1 injection of 1 ml every 3 days for 6 weeks.

So iit as a 10 weeks cure.

Then I end the cure and start the PCT with clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks.
Thanks for describing your previous cycle, and to be honest, there are some obvious mistakes here. Let’s start by making one thing clear — a doctor doesn’t prescribe steroid cycles. Doctors treat diseases.

What we offer is to put together a proper cycle, suggest options, and explain what is used and why. Then we’ll support you throughout your cycle and make adjustments based on how you feel and your bloodwork, sharing our experience.

Naturally, what we recommend will be based on your bloodwork and health status, and that’s where we’ll start. I need to get a more complete picture before I can give you any advice.

Please tell me, are you currently doing PCT, or have you already finished your PCT?
 
Here in France, hormonal cure for bodybuilding is totaly forbiden but I'm gonna take an appointment with an urologue to check my hormonals balance.

But I'am wondering wich kind of cure I sould follow.

There might have recognized cure for theim efficiency.
Also, it is not easy to find hormonal website delivering in France.

I only know DRIADA and HIlma biocare but I doubt about the quality due to my too low results.

If you know any web adresses, I'll be glad to take those informations.
As for the poor results, we’ll figure out the reasons, but I can already see a likely explanation — the cycle was not set up correctly.
 
Thanks for describing your previous cycle, and to be honest, there are some obvious mistakes here. Let’s start by making one thing clear — a doctor doesn’t prescribe steroid cycles. Doctors treat diseases.

What we offer is to put together a proper cycle, suggest options, and explain what is used and why. Then we’ll support you throughout your cycle and make adjustments based on how you feel and your bloodwork, sharing our experience.

Naturally, what we recommend will be based on your bloodwork and health status, and that’s where we’ll start. I need to get a more complete picture before I can give you any advice.

Please tell me, are you currently doing PCT, or have you already finished your PCT?
Thanks for your answer.
I will take an appointment for the bloodwork, I guess that I have to ask for hormonal, protein, creatine and so on to the doctor for the analyses. I've never done it before.
I feel like I'am healthy and I have finished my PCT yesterday.
 
Thanks for your answer.
I will take an appointment for the bloodwork, I guess that I have to ask for hormonal, protein, creatine and so on to the doctor for the analyses. I've never done it before.
I feel like I'am healthy and I have finished my PCT yesterday.
In that case, it makes sense first to check how well your hormone levels have recovered, and second, before planning a cycle, you need to do a general bloodwork checkup. The fact that you feel healthy doesn’t tell you, for example, whether you have cholesterol problems. If your lipid profile is off, any subsequent cycle should be designed with that in mind. No one can feel cholesterol building up until it leads to problems, so blood tests are done to prevent or reduce risks. It’s part of the game. I can send you a list of tests worth checking. Based on the results, we can start planning your next cycle.

Also, do you measure your blood pressure? That’s critically important too.
 
Back
Top