Expert Answered Hello I want to get startet with hgh

Back Hello I want to get startet with hgh
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.

Tolpe

Newbie
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
I am 23 years old and want to push my fat los with hgh I am on test e 350mg and Reta 1mg and want to stack on tap hgh I need help for the right dosages how many iu how long
 
Hi mate

Let’s start by getting a little more information.
1. How long have you been using Test and Reta, and how has your weight changed since then?
2. Is this your first cycle, or do you have previous experience?
3. Please attach a photo of your current shape. This will give us a better understanding.
4. And an important question — do you have any chronic health conditions? For example, diabetes.
 
Hello mate I started
Testosterone timeline

Start: 125 mg/week 10.07.26
Later: 250 mg/week 02.08.26
Later: 350 mg/week 15.09.26
Reta I startet on June 20 till now I hade a 3 week bracke from it and now I’m back again on it on 1mg

First hgh cycle
No health issues

My weight has changed a lot since I started training. I was around 140 kg when I started and lost weight down to 126 kg without using anything. Then I started Reta and eventually got down to 110 kg. During my time on Reta, I also started Test E and gained a significant amount of muscle.

Now I really want to focus on pushing my fat loss further while improving my recovery with HGH.
 
Back
Top