Product of the Week (50% OFF)

Back Product of the Week (50% OFF)

Weekly vote for a 50% discount (05.10 - 11.10 inclusive)

  • Winstrolad 50 mg/ml (Stanozolol)

    Votes: 93 48.7%
  • Salbutamol 4mg (Asthalin 4) (45 tabs) (1 Blister)

    Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Clenbuterol 40 mcg (Clenbutos)

    Votes: 67 35.1%

  • Total voters
    191
  • Poll closed .
1791182570165.png

Winstrolad 50 mg/ml (Stanozolol) 35.00€ → 17.50€​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Log in | Register

 
Levocarnitine 500 mg/ml (L-carnitine) 10ml vial please!!
y friend have u try from Driada before? I did not yet, ...i used another brand before......and Holy FUCK, was incredible painful,even more than DHB , what is ur experince,I would like try the driada one too but i am scarry of the pip...I hope i did not break any rules here.
 
y friend have u try from Driada before? I did not yet, ...i used another brand before......and Holy FUCK, was incredible painful,even more than DHB , what is ur experince,I would like try the driada one too but i am scarry of the pip...I hope i did not break any rules here.
Yes, Draida always has good quality!! I would definitely recommend it!
 
Back
Top