Product of the Week (50% OFF)

Back Product of the Week (50% OFF)

Weekly vote for a 50% discount (01.10 - 04.10 inclusive)

  • Melanotan

    Votes: 63 20.1%
  • Tirzepatide

    Votes: 192 61.3%
  • Finasteride

    Votes: 58 18.5%

  • Total voters
    313
Product-of-the-Week.jpg

TIRZ – GLP PEPTIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSE​

10 mg 82.80€ → 41.40€​

5 mg 49€ → 24.50€​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Log in | Register

 
Question about the liquid HGH. It is 50iu per vial. But how much ml is one vial? So that I know how much to extract for 4iu
 
2 mg BPC 157 good for a whole four days of injections? Cute. Old school Dbol will fry your liver faster and it’s cheaper. Win-win!
 
2 mg BPC 157 good for a whole four days of injections? Cute. Old school Dbol will fry your liver faster and it’s cheaper. Win-win!
If your dosage is 300 mcg - more than 4 days:)
 
Any updates about Bold restock? 🔱
We’re currently waiting for the RAW materials. However, I can’t provide an exact timeline of delivery. Sometimes it goes through very quickly, and other times there can be delays. After it comes we need 4-5 business for testing.
 
I try, but I get an error to try again later, so constantly
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260405_115645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260405_115645_Chrome.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 150
Back
Top