Expert Answered Questions about my Cycle!

Back Questions about my Cycle!
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.

EnhancedUser

Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Points
5.00
Hello everyone,

I am 35 years old and have been on a cycle when I was 22 years, when I was younger I was not researching enough and ended up with injecting Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / 1ml every 7 days, had some really good gains with but have been exposed to high blood pressure and high libido.

On my first cylce, beside the side-effects, I only benefited from it, had really good gains, had good mood all time, high libido.

I have low body fat, which is really good for testosterone, since I am a hardgainer, fast food burner, fast shitter.

This time I go for a different approach, I researched the hell out of this topic and that's why I registered here to ask the pro's, If I am on the right track or just delusional.

What I already prepared for this Cycle and would recommend everyone else to do (I am hard gainer btw):
- Optimized my eat schedule / Excel Sheet with all the food, prices, where to buy and what I gain from them
- Optimized training routine / training is on point
- Optimized sleep schedule (had Insomnia before) / Sleep 23:00, Wake-Up: 07:00
- I'm doing cardio training by jogging and cycling for 60minutes a day, I think its important for the heart on a cycle!
- complete blood count still missing the full blood count tests (right now I only have money for the small one, where I live its expensive)

The Cycle-Setup I have in my head and thinking about:
- 200mg Testosterone Enanthate every 7 days, E3D = 100mg (0,40ml)
- Injection Method (Question here): S.C Injection or I.M Injection, is there a big difference? S.C. seems more appealing to me (have no1 to inject for me)
What do you think about my plan? I also though about getting 150mg Testosterone Enanthate per week, E3D = 75mg (0,30ml)

Days to inject would be Monday / Thursday for me, you think this is fine? I have no problem with injecting, not sure If I need to learn the I.M Injection technique, please help me here.

I plan to get my Enanthate from Driada, what are you experiences with them.

Would you add something to the cycle, did I forget something? I heard lower doses dont need aromatization, is that correct?

I dont want to bulk as heavy, I just want to have a better mood, better gains and higher libido, I want to look more like athlete, not like hulk or something!

Thanks for helping me out!
 
Hi,

Let’s go through it step by step.

The idea of using testosterone only and at low doses is very reasonable. But the cycle itself doesn’t end there. You should add HCG at 250 IU three times a week or 500 IU twice a week.

As for aromatization, just keep an aromatase inhibitor on hand. You’ll need to do blood tests during the cycle, and estradiol is one of the markers to check. If it rises too much, you’ll have a tool to control it.

Regarding blood pressure — if testosterone caused high blood pressure when you were younger, I recommend starting now by measuring your blood pressure every morning for a week and writing the readings down. Do you know how to measure it properly, or should I explain? This will be an important baseline to understand how much androgens affect your blood pressure. It’s possible that your blood pressure isn’t ideal even now, and that would accordingly affect how you structure the future cycle.

As for structuring your diet and training — that’s great. Cardio is also an essential component and will help reduce cardiovascular risks.

Injections on Monday and Thursday — yes, that’s great. As for the method, learn how to do both and then decide for yourself which one suits you better. Of course, SubQ injections require daily administration.

Regarding your insomnia — have you completely resolved that issue, and is your sleep back to normal now?
 
Hey,

I'm really thankful for the fast answer and I had to research a little more after your answer.

I have read a lot about HCG and I think for me it's not necessary, I dont care about my balls or being able to create a family, that's simply not me, small balls are fine, bad sperm is kinda good for me =)

If I understand what HCG does, it's mainly used to keep your testicles normal and let you keep your sperms intact, which I really don't care!

For the aromatization I choosed Tamoxifen, for the first cycle when I was younger, all my friends on same dose got bad gyno (one even had to pay for operation, to get rid of it). I was the only one without gyno at all (14 week cycle, 250mg, E7D, 1ml / 250mg T. Enantathe).

I just gonna have some Tamoxifen on hand, it might be different this cycle, so its better to have it.

My bloodpressure (not cycling right now) is in normal range and I got a complete health check from my doctor the past 6 months, because I was unsure, If I am healthy or not and wanted to know. We tested everything, stomach, intestines / bowel, the lung, kinda everything. Im sure I am not sick.

My hematocrit last month was: 40.5
My hemoglobin level: 14.3

Im going to buy a blood pressure machine for home, to do exactly what you mention, get my small blood work done, before I start the cycle. Going to make another small blood work after 3 month to see hematocrit, hemoglobin and some other variables.

About administration/injection:
- I watch some nurse videos and going for I.M , If s.c. has to be injected everyday
About dose I start:
- 150mg Week, 75mg E3D i.m

My insomnia is fixed after I started to go back to the gym, just had to much energy and didnt use it at my office job.
Going to the gym and doing cardio fixed the Insomnia and If it gets worse or I have a day (what ever reason I cant sleep) I have some medication for it (Melatonin).

Thanks for your answer!
 
quick overview for other new users:

goal:
- athletic look,
- power enhancement,
- better recovery,
- mood lift,
- higher libido

stack:
- testosterone enanthate, 150mg per week, injection every 3 day via muscle (i.m)
- tamoxifen on hand for possible side-effects (gyno, sensible nipples)

duration:
- 6 month / 26 weeks

syringe:
- insulin 1ml syringe 25g
 
Okay, let’s go through your points one by one.
  1. Speaking from personal experience when it comes to having children. Maybe you’ve decided that you’re not going to have kids, but I wouldn’t make any final conclusions right now. Life can change, sometimes suddenly. I’m not going to push my opinion on you, I’ll just give you a recommendation and you can decide what to do with it. Get a semen analysis, and if everything is normal, freeze some sperm. That will be your backup plan in case your decision ever changes.
  2. Next, HCG. When one of your body’s systems shuts down, there’s a risk of potential consequences. You can live with your testicles shut down, that’s a fact, castrated men live too. Is it optimal for your body? No. What could be the problem? LH doesn’t only stimulate intratesticular testosterone, which is needed to maintain fertility, it also affects steroidogenesis, during which a whole cascade of neurosteroids is produced. What do these neurosteroids potentially affect? Your mood and libido. In practice, many people on TRT add HCG for exactly this reason.
  3. Tamoxifen doesn’t suppress aromatization at all, it simply blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue. Your estradiol level will remain high in the blood. And estradiol is a hormone that affects many tissues, not just breast tissue. So Tamoxifen doesn’t solve the issue. You should have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, which is a different class of drugs. You won’t get gyno while using Tamoxifen, but you might cry like a 15-year-old girl while watching romantic movies.
  4. If your blood pressure is 120, that’s great. You’ll need to monitor it during the cycle. So getting a blood pressure monitor is a great idea. Everyone should have one at home.
  5. Your hematocrit and hemoglobin are a little low. This should improve on cycle, but I would look through all your bloodwork for signs of iron deficiency and issues with B vitamins.
  6. Regarding insomnia, yes, I understand what you mean. Physical activity is necessary for the nervous system to function normally. It would be worth adding magnesium bisglycinate, 400–600 mg in terms of elemental magnesium.
 
quick overview for other new users:

goal:
- athletic look,
- power enhancement,
- better recovery,
- mood lift,
- higher libido

stack:
- testosterone enanthate, 150mg per week, injection every 3 day via muscle (i.m)
- tamoxifen on hand for possible side-effects (gyno, sensible nipples)

duration:
- 6 month / 26 weeks

syringe:
- insulin 1ml syringe 25g
It would be really cool if you could post a photo here of your current shape and the shape you were in when you were on cycle before. Then later we could also add a photo of your results.
 
Okay, let’s go through your points one by one.
  1. Speaking from personal experience when it comes to having children. Maybe you’ve decided that you’re not going to have kids, but I wouldn’t make any final conclusions right now. Life can change, sometimes suddenly. I’m not going to push my opinion on you, I’ll just give you a recommendation and you can decide what to do with it. Get a semen analysis, and if everything is normal, freeze some sperm. That will be your backup plan in case your decision ever changes.
  2. Next, HCG. When one of your body’s systems shuts down, there’s a risk of potential consequences. You can live with your testicles shut down, that’s a fact, castrated men live too. Is it optimal for your body? No. What could be the problem? LH doesn’t only stimulate intratesticular testosterone, which is needed to maintain fertility, it also affects steroidogenesis, during which a whole cascade of neurosteroids is produced. What do these neurosteroids potentially affect? Your mood and libido. In practice, many people on TRT add HCG for exactly this reason.
  3. Tamoxifen doesn’t suppress aromatization at all, it simply blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue. Your estradiol level will remain high in the blood. And estradiol is a hormone that affects many tissues, not just breast tissue. So Tamoxifen doesn’t solve the issue. You should have an aromatase inhibitor on hand, which is a different class of drugs. You won’t get gyno while using Tamoxifen, but you might cry like a 15-year-old girl while watching romantic movies.
  4. If your blood pressure is 120, that’s great. You’ll need to monitor it during the cycle. So getting a blood pressure monitor is a great idea. Everyone should have one at home.
  5. Your hematocrit and hemoglobin are a little low. This should improve on cycle, but I would look through all your bloodwork for signs of iron deficiency and issues with B vitamins.
  6. Regarding insomnia, yes, I understand what you mean. Physical activity is necessary for the nervous system to function normally. It would be worth adding magnesium bisglycinate, 400–600 mg in terms of elemental magnesium.

Thank you Sam Bjorn, your answers are really awesome and make people think twice, which route to go! I'm happy that I found that Community and have people like you here!
1. You are actually right, even If I dont want kids right now, maybe I change my opinion. The Idea with checking my sperm and freezing it, is actually super nice. Didn't think about it. Right now I think I dont want to have kids in this world but this might change If I find a life love again like when I was younger (with 19 I tried to make kids, happy it didn't work). You are completely right about that, appreciate the answer of you.
2. I'm so unsure about HCG because I dont have a good source and read alot about U-LAB HCG and I have read that they come with alot of side-effects, maybe I just had the wrong sources reading about it. To name some of the side-effects which scare me:
- Breast tenderness or enlargement (gynecomastia in men)
- Fatigue, - Mood changes ,- Headaches, for myself I think its better not to take it :/
3. Can you recommend me a good aromatase inhibitor which I can use? I am a bit clueless here, thought would be enough to stop gyno. Seems like there is more to the topic, which I dont know, gotta research more on aromatase inhibitors and which one would suite me.
4. Definitely gonna buy a blood pressure monitor and follow your plan, every morning, every night measuring.
5. I could upload the small blood work test I have here but right now I am not at home.
6. Yes and eating correctly and avoid sugar / coffein really helps alot + cardio, the first two ones are even more important to me. I was a heavy sugar / coffein consumer, dropping that, helped alot. Definitely gonna add Magnesium to the stack.

question: the insulin syringe 1ml , 25G is the right for I.M, I have low bfa (10-12%) so its possible to take 29G? read alot of different opinions here.

Thank you for your answers, really appreciate it!
 
Thanks bro, the best thing you can get in life is people’s gratitude and knowing that you did something good. That’s what I live for. If I’m not being useful, I start having depressive episodes.
  1. Yeah, this way you can simply give yourself a backup. Why am I telling you this? Because I went through it myself. My whole life I said I wasn’t going to have children, but at some point I realized that sometimes what you “want” and your “purpose” can be different things. Maybe it won’t be like that for you, but we get to know ourselves throughout life. Life brings new experiences, and your decisions can change.
  2. Well yeah, of course HCG has side effects. But first, all medications have side effects, and testosterone has more of them. Second, effects like fatigue, breast tenderness, and mood swings are effects caused by increased testosterone. That’s exactly what HCG does, but the testosterone level you’ll get from 250 mg of Test isn’t comparable to what you’d get from minimal doses of HCG, for example 250 IU twice a week.
  3. Yes, of course. The optimal option is Exemestane. Anastrozole is a cheaper but also effective alternative. The dosage needs to be adjusted based on your estradiol bloodwork. The first test should be done around day 14–20, when testosterone levels have more or less stabilized. Then based on the results, determine the dosage, try it, and test again after a few weeks. That’s the general principle. I’ll help you with this.
  4. 👍💚
  5. Yes, of course, send your bloodwork here and the guys and I will go through it.
  6. Regarding caffeine, I wouldn’t say it’s harmful. It’s not a bad thing, there just needs to be moderation with everything. For a healthy adult, up to ~400 mg of caffeine per day is generally considered a level that isn’t associated with significant risks for most people.
For intramuscular injections, 29G may be a little short if it’s the standard 12 mm length. 25G will definitely work — usually that’s 25 mm. But personally, I’ve done injections with 29G as well and it was fine for me. I also have a fairly low body fat percentage around the glutes.
 
The work you’ve put into sleep, food and training deserves credit. Being willing to ask questions and reconsider things is a strength, too. I hope you can take the remaining questions to your doctor before starting—especially given your earlier experience with blood pressure. Wishing you well.
 
The work you’ve put into sleep, food and training deserves credit. Being willing to ask questions and reconsider things is a strength, too. I hope you can take the remaining questions to your doctor before starting—especially given your earlier experience with blood pressure. Wishing you well.

Thanks alot, I am taking it very seriously and want to do it right this time, like I said, once I was young and dumb, even got problems with erections, which is really awful when you're younger. I don't recommend start without research!

I am going to train another 3 month's without PED's and give myself time to gather some spare money (1,000€ spare money for everything I need on my cycle).

If you can't eat properly, sleep properly, train with discipline, you shouldn't start with steroids, maybe I am wrong too. Right now I only invest 400-500€ every month for food, planing to invest even more for the plan I made.

Coming back in 3 month, posting small bloodwork, big bloodwork, so everything is on point, I really want to be giga prepared this time.

Thanks for all the answers @Sam Bjorn, I wrote you a DM, I am really thankful about it.
Thanks xccdf for your answer, it motivates me, it show's me I am on the right track.
Thanks for the great community here, very welcoming, very friendly, nice forum!

------ Answer to Sam Bjorn
1. Thinking about testing and freezing my sperm for the future, you got a really sweet spot with that!
2. Sorry that I ditch the HCG, it's probally a very nice choice for many people and I totally understand why, also a great tip for everyone who wants to keep the testicles working and gaining some extra testo (I am scared about gyno, that's one reason)
3. I choose Exemestane (I am ready to pay the price, If it's the best and most suitable!)
5. My last bloodwork was 10.04.2026, I am going to get a new one before I post it.
6. Yea, caffeine is not the problem, is my energylevel I guess and coffeine works like adderral to me but everyone is different, many many people use it before the start a workout as booster, for years, nothing wrong about! <3

Going to start a progress gallery with old pictures, new pictures and cycle, I am going to keep record of everything and share it in the community.
Like I mention, this time I dont go for supraphysiologic dose, this time it's more like a TRT for me.

Thanks for the needles tip, going to buy 2x 100 packs of Insulin 1ml 25G syringes, probally best choice for i.m!
 
Last edited:
Thanks alot, I am taking it very seriously and want to do it right this time, like I said, once I was young and dumb, even got problems with erections, which is really awful when you're younger. I don't recommend start without research!

I am going to train another 3 month's without PED's and give myself time to gather some spare money (1,000€ spare money for everything I need on my cycle).

If you can't eat properly, sleep properly, train with discipline, you shouldn't start with steroids, maybe I am wrong too. Right now I only invest 400-500€ every month for food, planing to invest even more for the plan I made.

Coming back in 3 month, posting small bloodwork, big bloodwork, so everything is on point, I really want to be giga prepared this time.

Thanks for all the answers @Sam Bjorn, I wrote you a DM, I am really thankful about it.
Thanks xccdf for your answer, it motivates me, it show's me I am on the right track.
Thanks for the great community here, very welcoming, very friendly, nice forum!

------ Answer to Sam Bjorn
1. Thinking about testing and freezing my sperm for the future, you got a really sweet spot with that!
2. Sorry that I ditch the HCG, it's probally a very nice choice for many people and I totally understand why, also a great tip for everyone who wants to keep the testicles working and gaining some extra testo (I am scared about gyno, that's one reason)
3. I choose Exemestane (I am ready to pay the price, If it's the best and most suitable!)
5. My last bloodwork was 10.04.2026, I am going to get a new one before I post it.
6. Yea, caffeine is not the problem, is my energylevel I guess and coffeine works like adderral to me but everyone is different, many many people use it before the start a workout as booster, for years, nothing wrong about! <3

Going to start a progress gallery with old pictures, new pictures and cycle, I am going to keep record of everything and share it in the community.
Like I mention, this time I dont go for supraphysiologic dose, this time it's more like a TRT for me.

Thanks for the needles tip, going to buy 2x 100 packs of Insulin 1ml 25G syringes, probally best choice for i.m!
Hi mate! 🤜
  1. You can post your semen analysis results here if any of the parameters aren’t great, and we’ll try to go through them. These days, not everyone has good fertility by the age of 35. But I hope everything will be fine for you.
  2. We’ll probably come back to this topic again in the future, and not because of me :) But I can’t force you to do anything — I can only give you advice, and you’ll decide for yourself what to do. But gyno from HCG is exactly the same as gyno from testosterone, it’s triggered by estradiol. And you have Exemestane for that.
  3. Yes, that really is the best option.
  4. Yes, caffeine does have that adrenaline-like effect, and it’s especially noticeable if someone is sensitive to stimulants. In some cases it’s not appropriate, and if you have high blood pressure, it’s definitely not the best choice. But for a healthy person, almost any substance can be either beneficial or harmful depending on the dose. Just like sugar, for example.
As for the gallery — great, that’ll be interesting. We’ve got a great journey ahead of us🔥
 
Back
Top