✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Recent content by Bigpat

  1. Bigpat

    Mentolad Driada probably underdosed

    Boys look for side effects, men look for results.
  2. Bigpat

    NEWBIE HIGH PROTEIN RECOMP DIET ( extremly cheap )

    Well, fiber would be another important one, especially on cycle as it helps prevent high LDL. That said, for a first cycle I’d start with 250mg a week, then assess 3-4 weeks in. A very good idea would be getting pre cycle blood tests before starting, even. Also to know what your physiologic a...
  3. Bigpat

    NEWBIE HIGH PROTEIN RECOMP DIET ( extremly cheap )

    Right. Well just looking at the diet I was raising an eyebrow or two, because right away I did notice a major lack of iron, vitamin C, electrolytes and fiber. Of course a multivitamin will become crucial with such a diet, but please do keep in mind that on gear, all your micronutrients demands...
  4. Bigpat

    NEWBIE HIGH PROTEIN RECOMP DIET ( extremly cheap )

    Hi, did you simply exclude it because you don’t add it to the count or is spinach really all you eat in terms of fruits/vegetables?
  5. Bigpat

    First Cycle Planning

    I just wanna add to what was previously said: It’s always an option to choose a cruise and blast regiment depending on long term goals and intentions. If you plan of going back on cycle within the next 6 months, I wanna say there probably isn’t a whole lot of sense into doing PCT. In my...
  6. Bigpat

    GLP agonists big difference

    ▼ Click to expand Hi I’ve tried all three (sema, Reta, tirze, I wanna say that in terms of psychological effect there isn’t a huge difference, but in terms of physical effect ( hunger suppression) there definitely is a difference in potency. In my experience tirzepatide definitely suppresses...
  7. Bigpat

    Primobolan vs Drostanolone (Masteron): A Comprehensive Comparison

    Very well written. I myself am a fan of both drosta and primo, both molecules that seem to be making a big comeback, and rightfully so. They’re absolutely fantastic even for beginners as they’re very easy to manage, often not needing any support drugs
  8. Bigpat

    Semaglutide tolerance

    Hi, I have quite a bit of experience with GLP1s, tolerance is indeed real, with semaglutide I’d be careful going above 2mg a week as the side effects can begin to stack. For myself I found that alternating between semaglutide and other compounds helps a bit, for example, 2 weeks sema, 2 weeks...
  9. Bigpat

    Slovakian bodybuilder 2years progress 💪

    Very nice work. How is your bloodwork? Anything noteworthy/out of range?
  10. Bigpat

    Acne on gear

    Moved to the proper section. As previously advised, give it a bit more time, acne also takes a while to heal. In general keep in mind that all androgens will increase oil production and therefore have the potential to cause acne. E2 is also a factor, wouldn’t hurt to check that too
  11. Bigpat

    My supplements 🥑

    Can totally confirm, the Enzyme PB from ALLAES is a bomb. Been trying it out for a couple weeks now, and especially with big meals it completely eliminated my indigestion/heartburn problems
  12. Bigpat

    Choosing Ped's to make your own cycle. Some tips and info.

    Good guide, however i would be careful inserting tren in the "moderate risk side effect" category, same for 19nors in general, as they can be quite difficult to manage, especially for a beginner, being very strong progestogenics, and also possessing the ability to shut down the HPT, with...
  13. Bigpat

    Good Bulk cycles

    Hi there. Not bad advice, I particularly agree with you on bulking cycles including HGH. I found that drostanolone can also be very effective for bulking, but in general both drosta and primo offer a very good risk to benefit ratio. I do want to add, when it comes to the potential risks of...
Back
Top