✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Recent content by Donvitosharkone

  1. Donvitosharkone

    Hematocrit

    Hi Marco! What are you doing now (fitness wise I mean) Shark
  2. Donvitosharkone

    First Cycle

    I think everyone is focusing on the drugs and missing the biggest opportunity in front of you. You trained before, you were in great shape, but you’ve been away for 10 years and you’re currently around 24% body fat. That means muscle memory is probably going to be your most powerful “compound”...
  3. Donvitosharkone

    Hematocrit

    Marco, this is exactly where I want you to change the way you think about the problem. You’re asking whether regular blood donation could make the hematocrit manageable. I’d ask a different question: why are we planning the workaround before we know whether your body is telling us that the...
  4. Donvitosharkone

    My First „Blast“ - Cycle Log

    Bro, first of all, I’m genuinely glad to hear you’re almost over the bronchitis. Give yourself those extra 2–3 days. The weights will still be there waiting for you 😂 And honestly, this is a pretty damn good update. 92 kg while staying lean, Anadrol gone, BP around 120/70 and you actually went...
  5. Donvitosharkone

    My “oral-only” experiment, which actually worked + the transition to permanent testosterone-only (+my attempt to use EQ for E2 management)

    Haha, you’re not disappointing me at all mate 😄 Plans change when you learn more about your own body, that’s part of the process. Honestly, I understand your reasoning much better now. Getting properly lean, stabilising things and then starting the gaining phase from a condition you’re...
  6. Donvitosharkone

    Competitive bodybuilder – AAS use, hematocrit and medical monitoring

    Thanks Marco, this helps. And yes, this confirms exactly why I’d be cautious. Your July CBC shows HCT 57%, Hb 20.3 g/dL and RBC 7.07. That is not a small deviation I’d simply manage around during prep, especially given that you already required therapeutic phlebotomy for the same problem...
  7. Donvitosharkone

    Blood Results Help

    Hey brother, hope you’re doing well. I remember you were dealing with that frustrating drop in energy and motivation despite having several reassuring markers on the bloodwork. It’s been a while, so I genuinely wanted to check on you. How are you feeling now? Did things improve? Would be...
  8. Donvitosharkone

    What's the point of HCG

    Yannick, how are things going brother? It’s been a while since we discussed this and I’m genuinely curious where you landed with the HCG decision and how you’re feeling now. Give us a quick update when you have a minute. Shark
  9. Donvitosharkone

    Bulking cycle test/deca/hgh : Would love to know your experience on a similar stack 💉💪

    Sulk, how are you doing brother? It’s been a while and I’m genuinely curious how this developed. Last time the logbook was moving, recovery was noticeably better and the shoulder was finally behaving. Whenever you have a minute, give us an update. Hope everything is going well on your side. Shark
  10. Donvitosharkone

    Cutting without strength loss: powerlifting protocol to chase 10x bw

    Hey brother, hope everything is going well with you. It’s been a while since the last update and I was genuinely curious how things developed. How did the cut finish, and how are bodyweight, strength and the rebound looking now? Would be nice to hear from you again. Shark
  11. Donvitosharkone

    My journey

    Hey brother, time for an update! You had a solid baseline and a very clear plan when you started this log. How are things looking now? Current weight, condition, training performance and some fresh progress pics if possible. You started this to document the journey properly, so let’s keep it...
  12. Donvitosharkone

    Cutting fase!!

    Hey Rob, how are things going brother? Any update on the cut since reaching 84 kg? Would be great to see your current weight, condition and some fresh progress pics. Shark
  13. Donvitosharkone

    2 years of inconsistent training

    Ivo, how are things going brother? I genuinely liked your attitude in this thread. At 19 you understood something that takes many guys years to learn: you don’t need to rush this. You started tracking properly, found a structure that works and were already progressing almost every workout...
  14. Donvitosharkone

    27 ANOS | 115 KG → 82 KG | 8 MESES DE EVOLUÇÃO

    Gonçalves, we need an update on this one brother! You went from 115 to 82 kg and the pictures showed a completely different physique. Where are you now? Current weight, condition, strength and some fresh pictures if possible. I’m especially curious to see what happened once the goal changed...
  15. Donvitosharkone

    Built From the Ground Up — 14 Week Recomp & Strength Log

    Groktren, give us an update brother. You were around 82 kg and progressing well enough that adding tren made very little sense at that point. Where are weight, waist, strength and condition now? And most importantly… did you leave the tren alone? 😂 Some current pics would be great too. Shark
Back
Top