New cycle!!

Back New cycle!!
Week-by-week logs of a cycle in progress, start to finish.

rob

Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Points
6.00
Order ID: #874443

Age 39
87.5kg
192cm

My plan for the next 16 weeks is focused on building as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, while at the same time keeping my body-fat percentage and overall condition under as much control as possible. During this period, I plan to use a combination of testosterone, Primobolan, and Deca. The underlying principle is that nutrition, training, recovery, and monitoring all play an important role, and that I do not want to focus solely on the number on the scale.

My primary goal is to build muscle mass. Over these 16 weeks, I want to become stronger, develop more muscle mass, and visibly improve my physique. At the same time, I want to prevent a large portion of my weight gain from coming from body fat. My goal is therefore not simply to gain weight as quickly as possible, but to achieve relatively controlled muscle growth while remaining reasonably lean. I want to monitor my body weight, waist circumference, strength, appearance, and body composition throughout the period in order to assess how my body is actually responding.

In terms of nutrition, I am currently eating approximately 4,000 kcal per day. This calorie intake is intentionally high because I want to ensure that sufficient energy is available for my training, recovery, and muscle growth. I want to avoid consuming too little energy during a period in which my training load is high. At the same time, eating 4,000 kcal per day does not automatically mean that all additional calories will be converted directly into muscle mass. Therefore, I want to regularly evaluate my body weight and body composition and adjust my calorie intake if necessary.

In addition to consuming enough calories, I consider it important to have a well-balanced macronutrient intake. I make sure that I consume sufficient protein to support muscle growth and recovery after resistance training. My diet also contains sufficient carbohydrates to replenish glycogen stores and provide enough energy during demanding workouts. Especially when training volume and intensity are high, I consider sufficient carbohydrate intake important for keeping my performance as consistent as possible.

Fats also have a fixed place in my diet. I do not want to keep my fat intake extremely low, but I make sure that I consume sufficient dietary fat as part of a complete and balanced diet. My nutrition should not be focused solely on calories and macronutrients, but also on sufficient micronutrients, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and overall dietary quality.

During these 16 weeks, I want to train seriously and consistently. The goal is to apply progressive overload and gradually improve my performance on important exercises. I do not want to train solely based on the amount of weight I can move, but also pay attention to technique, training volume, recovery, and the quality of my repetitions. The ultimate goal is for increasing training performance to actually be accompanied by improvements in muscle mass and physique.

Recovery is just as important as training. I want to get sufficient sleep and align my daily activities as well as possible with my training load. Muscle growth does not take place only during training, but primarily during the recovery period afterward. Therefore, I want to avoid constantly training while fatigued without allowing enough time for recovery.

Another important part of my plan is tracking my progress. I want to measure my body weight regularly and primarily look at averages over several days, because daily fluctuations can be strongly influenced by water, glycogen, food volume, and intestinal contents. In addition to body weight, I want to continue monitoring my waist circumference. Photos taken under comparable conditions can also help provide a better assessment of changes in muscle mass and body-fat percentage.

Throughout the 16 weeks, I want to find a balance between muscle growth and maintaining a relatively low body-fat percentage. A small amount of additional body fat during a muscle-building phase is possible, but I want to prevent a large calorie surplus from resulting in unnecessary fat storage. Therefore, I will not only look at how many kilograms I gain, but
especially at what that weight gain is likely to consist of.

My expectation is that the combination of consistent resistance training, sufficient calories, high protein intake, sufficient carbohydrates, adequate dietary fat, and good recovery will provide the best conditions for achieving my goal. The 4,000 kcal per day are therefore my current starting point, but I want to continue using my body's actual response to determine whether this intake remains appropriate.

I also do not want to evaluate this period solely based on appearance or strength. Health and blood work remain important parts of the overall picture. When someone uses anabolic substances over a longer period of time, factors such as blood pressure, blood count, lipid profile, liver values, kidney function, and hormone levels can change. Therefore, I consider it important to have these parameters medically monitored and to take any changes seriously.

Ultimately, my goal for these 16 weeks can be summarized as follows: build as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, improve my strength and training performance, provide sufficient nutrition and recovery, and at the same time remain reasonably lean. I therefore do not want to pursue extreme weight gain, but rather a controlled improvement in my physique, with muscle growth as the primary focus.

The 4,000 kcal per day are my current nutritional starting point. Sufficient protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fat form the foundation of my diet. By regularly evaluating my body weight, waist circumference, photos, strength performance, recovery, and overall condition throughout the 16 weeks, I want to obtain as clear a picture as possible of my progress. The main goal remains to improve the ratio between muscle mass and fat mass, with a clear focus on muscle growth without adding unnecessary body fat.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Order ID: #874443

My plan for the next 16 weeks is focused on building as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, while at the same time keeping my body-fat percentage and overall condition under as much control as possible. During this period, I plan to use a combination of testosterone, Primobolan, and Deca. The underlying principle is that nutrition, training, recovery, and monitoring all play an important role, and that I do not want to focus solely on the number on the scale.

My primary goal is to build muscle mass. Over these 16 weeks, I want to become stronger, develop more muscle mass, and visibly improve my physique. At the same time, I want to prevent a large portion of my weight gain from coming from body fat. My goal is therefore not simply to gain weight as quickly as possible, but to achieve relatively controlled muscle growth while remaining reasonably lean. I want to monitor my body weight, waist circumference, strength, appearance, and body composition throughout the period in order to assess how my body is actually responding.

In terms of nutrition, I am currently eating approximately 4,000 kcal per day. This calorie intake is intentionally high because I want to ensure that sufficient energy is available for my training, recovery, and muscle growth. I want to avoid consuming too little energy during a period in which my training load is high. At the same time, eating 4,000 kcal per day does not automatically mean that all additional calories will be converted directly into muscle mass. Therefore, I want to regularly evaluate my body weight and body composition and adjust my calorie intake if necessary.

In addition to consuming enough calories, I consider it important to have a well-balanced macronutrient intake. I make sure that I consume sufficient protein to support muscle growth and recovery after resistance training. My diet also contains sufficient carbohydrates to replenish glycogen stores and provide enough energy during demanding workouts. Especially when training volume and intensity are high, I consider sufficient carbohydrate intake important for keeping my performance as consistent as possible.

Fats also have a fixed place in my diet. I do not want to keep my fat intake extremely low, but I make sure that I consume sufficient dietary fat as part of a complete and balanced diet. My nutrition should not be focused solely on calories and macronutrients, but also on sufficient micronutrients, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and overall dietary quality.

During these 16 weeks, I want to train seriously and consistently. The goal is to apply progressive overload and gradually improve my performance on important exercises. I do not want to train solely based on the amount of weight I can move, but also pay attention to technique, training volume, recovery, and the quality of my repetitions. The ultimate goal is for increasing training performance to actually be accompanied by improvements in muscle mass and physique.

Recovery is just as important as training. I want to get sufficient sleep and align my daily activities as well as possible with my training load. Muscle growth does not take place only during training, but primarily during the recovery period afterward. Therefore, I want to avoid constantly training while fatigued without allowing enough time for recovery.

Another important part of my plan is tracking my progress. I want to measure my body weight regularly and primarily look at averages over several days, because daily fluctuations can be strongly influenced by water, glycogen, food volume, and intestinal contents. In addition to body weight, I want to continue monitoring my waist circumference. Photos taken under comparable conditions can also help provide a better assessment of changes in muscle mass and body-fat percentage.

Throughout the 16 weeks, I want to find a balance between muscle growth and maintaining a relatively low body-fat percentage. A small amount of additional body fat during a muscle-building phase is possible, but I want to prevent a large calorie surplus from resulting in unnecessary fat storage. Therefore, I will not only look at how many kilograms I gain, but
especially at what that weight gain is likely to consist of.

My expectation is that the combination of consistent resistance training, sufficient calories, high protein intake, sufficient carbohydrates, adequate dietary fat, and good recovery will provide the best conditions for achieving my goal. The 4,000 kcal per day are therefore my current starting point, but I want to continue using my body's actual response to determine whether this intake remains appropriate.

I also do not want to evaluate this period solely based on appearance or strength. Health and blood work remain important parts of the overall picture. When someone uses anabolic substances over a longer period of time, factors such as blood pressure, blood count, lipid profile, liver values, kidney function, and hormone levels can change. Therefore, I consider it important to have these parameters medically monitored and to take any changes seriously.

Ultimately, my goal for these 16 weeks can be summarized as follows: build as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, improve my strength and training performance, provide sufficient nutrition and recovery, and at the same time remain reasonably lean. I therefore do not want to pursue extreme weight gain, but rather a controlled improvement in my physique, with muscle growth as the primary focus.

The 4,000 kcal per day are my current nutritional starting point. Sufficient protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fat form the foundation of my diet. By regularly evaluating my body weight, waist circumference, photos, strength performance, recovery, and overall condition throughout the 16 weeks, I want to obtain as clear a picture as possible of my progress. The main goal remains to improve the ratio between muscle mass and fat mass, with a clear focus on muscle growth without adding unnecessary body fat.
Hey bro, interesting plan. Test, Primo and Deca is a classic combination for a lean mass phase, looking forward to seeing how you progress over these 16 weeks. 💪
Your approach to nutrition and training makes sense, but I'd add a few basic details to the log, especially your age, height and starting weight. That would help everyone get a better picture of your current condition and put your progress into context.
Keep the updates coming bro, interested to see how much you can build while keeping your condition in check. 🔥
 
  • Love
Reactions: rob
Order ID: #874443

Age 39
87.5kg
192cm

My plan for the next 16 weeks is focused on building as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, while at the same time keeping my body-fat percentage and overall condition under as much control as possible. During this period, I plan to use a combination of testosterone, Primobolan, and Deca. The underlying principle is that nutrition, training, recovery, and monitoring all play an important role, and that I do not want to focus solely on the number on the scale.

My primary goal is to build muscle mass. Over these 16 weeks, I want to become stronger, develop more muscle mass, and visibly improve my physique. At the same time, I want to prevent a large portion of my weight gain from coming from body fat. My goal is therefore not simply to gain weight as quickly as possible, but to achieve relatively controlled muscle growth while remaining reasonably lean. I want to monitor my body weight, waist circumference, strength, appearance, and body composition throughout the period in order to assess how my body is actually responding.

In terms of nutrition, I am currently eating approximately 4,000 kcal per day. This calorie intake is intentionally high because I want to ensure that sufficient energy is available for my training, recovery, and muscle growth. I want to avoid consuming too little energy during a period in which my training load is high. At the same time, eating 4,000 kcal per day does not automatically mean that all additional calories will be converted directly into muscle mass. Therefore, I want to regularly evaluate my body weight and body composition and adjust my calorie intake if necessary.

In addition to consuming enough calories, I consider it important to have a well-balanced macronutrient intake. I make sure that I consume sufficient protein to support muscle growth and recovery after resistance training. My diet also contains sufficient carbohydrates to replenish glycogen stores and provide enough energy during demanding workouts. Especially when training volume and intensity are high, I consider sufficient carbohydrate intake important for keeping my performance as consistent as possible.

Fats also have a fixed place in my diet. I do not want to keep my fat intake extremely low, but I make sure that I consume sufficient dietary fat as part of a complete and balanced diet. My nutrition should not be focused solely on calories and macronutrients, but also on sufficient micronutrients, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and overall dietary quality.

During these 16 weeks, I want to train seriously and consistently. The goal is to apply progressive overload and gradually improve my performance on important exercises. I do not want to train solely based on the amount of weight I can move, but also pay attention to technique, training volume, recovery, and the quality of my repetitions. The ultimate goal is for increasing training performance to actually be accompanied by improvements in muscle mass and physique.

Recovery is just as important as training. I want to get sufficient sleep and align my daily activities as well as possible with my training load. Muscle growth does not take place only during training, but primarily during the recovery period afterward. Therefore, I want to avoid constantly training while fatigued without allowing enough time for recovery.

Another important part of my plan is tracking my progress. I want to measure my body weight regularly and primarily look at averages over several days, because daily fluctuations can be strongly influenced by water, glycogen, food volume, and intestinal contents. In addition to body weight, I want to continue monitoring my waist circumference. Photos taken under comparable conditions can also help provide a better assessment of changes in muscle mass and body-fat percentage.

Throughout the 16 weeks, I want to find a balance between muscle growth and maintaining a relatively low body-fat percentage. A small amount of additional body fat during a muscle-building phase is possible, but I want to prevent a large calorie surplus from resulting in unnecessary fat storage. Therefore, I will not only look at how many kilograms I gain, but
especially at what that weight gain is likely to consist of.

My expectation is that the combination of consistent resistance training, sufficient calories, high protein intake, sufficient carbohydrates, adequate dietary fat, and good recovery will provide the best conditions for achieving my goal. The 4,000 kcal per day are therefore my current starting point, but I want to continue using my body's actual response to determine whether this intake remains appropriate.

I also do not want to evaluate this period solely based on appearance or strength. Health and blood work remain important parts of the overall picture. When someone uses anabolic substances over a longer period of time, factors such as blood pressure, blood count, lipid profile, liver values, kidney function, and hormone levels can change. Therefore, I consider it important to have these parameters medically monitored and to take any changes seriously.

Ultimately, my goal for these 16 weeks can be summarized as follows: build as much high-quality muscle mass as possible, improve my strength and training performance, provide sufficient nutrition and recovery, and at the same time remain reasonably lean. I therefore do not want to pursue extreme weight gain, but rather a controlled improvement in my physique, with muscle growth as the primary focus.

The 4,000 kcal per day are my current nutritional starting point. Sufficient protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fat form the foundation of my diet. By regularly evaluating my body weight, waist circumference, photos, strength performance, recovery, and overall condition throughout the 16 weeks, I want to obtain as clear a picture as possible of my progress. The main goal remains to improve the ratio between muscle mass and fat mass, with a clear focus on muscle growth without adding unnecessary body fat.
Rob, I actually like the mindset here, brother. You’re thinking about building tissue rather than simply making the scale heavier, and that already puts you ahead of a lot of people starting a gaining phase.

But now let’s make this log useful.

At 192 cm and 87.5 kg, you have plenty of room to grow. I wouldn’t marry yourself to 4,000 kcal just because it sounds like a good mass-building number. Treat it as your starting experiment. Your body will tell us whether it’s 300 kcal too much, 300 too little or exactly where it needs to be.

Every morning: bodyweight under the same conditions. Then use the weekly average. Waist once per week. Photos every two weeks under the same lighting and distance. And most importantly, log your training properly.

I want to see whether the extra food is actually buying performance.

If bodyweight is climbing, waist is exploding and your logbook barely moves, we’re mostly buying fat. If weight is moving gradually, waist remains controlled and reps/loads are progressing while the physique gets fuller, brother, don’t touch anything.

Same philosophy with the chemistry. Test, Primo and Deca already give you several variables. There is absolutely no prize for adding more because week six feels exciting. Let training, food and recovery prove what this setup can produce first.

And I really like that you mentioned health monitoring. Get a proper baseline and follow the trends, especially BP, CBC/hematocrit, lipids, liver and kidney markers.

One thing I’d add immediately: post your starting physique pictures.

87.5 kg tells me almost nothing without seeing the condition carrying those kilos. From there we can actually judge whether the next 16 weeks are producing the kind of tissue you want.

You’ve got a good starting framework. Now make this thread your logbook and let’s build the story week by week!!

Shark
 
Hey Rob, keeping a log of performance and waist alongside bodyweight makes sense. One thing worth remembering is that early increases in “lean mass” can include extra water and glycogen, not just new muscle tissue. Even body-composition scans are affected by hydration, so repeat them under similar conditions and look at trends rather than treating each kilogram as a precise gain.

A bigger calorie surplus can increase fat gain without giving a matching increase in muscle growth. Your plan to adjust food from the actual trend is therefore more useful than committing to 4,000 calories for all 16 weeks. Also, training progress and normal bloodwork don’t establish that a Test/Primo/Deca combination is safe; keep the medical review and blood-pressure monitoring alongside the log. What lifts and rep ranges are you using as your main progress markers?
 
Back
Top