Expert Answered Retra 20mg

Back Retra 20mg
Retatrutide, Tirzepatide and Semaglutide: dosing, fat loss, side effects, switching between compounds.

Mcastro

Newbie
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0.00
Hi! I recently purchased Retatrutide 20mg , and they referred me to you for guidance.

The product comes with a vial containing the Retatrutide powder and a separate ampoule of liquid for reconstitution. I would like to understand exactly how I should prepare it before use —how to mix/reconstitute the powder with the liquid, how much liquid should be added, and how it should be stored after mixing.

I would also like guidance on what syringes/needles or other supplies I need, how the injection should be administered, and the recommended dosage and frequency.

Thank you!
 
Hi! I recently purchased Retatrutide 20mg , and they referred me to you for guidance.

The product comes with a vial containing the Retatrutide powder and a separate ampoule of liquid for reconstitution. I would like to understand exactly how I should prepare it before use —how to mix/reconstitute the powder with the liquid, how much liquid should be added, and how it should be stored after mixing.

I would also like guidance on what syringes/needles or other supplies I need, how the injection should be administered, and the recommended dosage and frequency.

Thank you!
Hey Mcastro!

Sure, let’s make this really simple, because peptide reconstitution sounds much more complicated than it actually is.

Your kit contains 20 mg Retatrutide + a separate 1 mL ampoule of bacteriostatic water, and the instructions specify subcutaneous administration.

Preparation:
  1. Wash your hands and clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol swab.
  2. Draw the 1 mL bacteriostatic water supplied with the kit into a sterile syringe.
  3. Inject it slowly into the Retatrutide vial, preferably letting the water run down the inside wall rather than blasting directly onto the powder.
  4. Do not shake it. Gently swirl/roll the vial until everything is dissolved.
  5. The finished solution should be clear, without visible particles or sediment.
Now the easy maths: 20 mg in 1 mL = 20 mg/mL.

So with a standard U-100 insulin syringe, where 100 units = 1 mL, 10 units = 2 mg and 12.5 units = 2.5 mg.

For administration, you’d use a sterile insulin syringe and give it subcutaneously, typically into abdominal fat, rotating injection sites and using a new needle every time.

The supplied instructions suggest starting at 2.5 mg once weekly for weeks 1–4, then only increasing to 5 mg during weeks 5–8 if it is well tolerated.

I wouldn’t rush that part. With these drugs, the lowest dose that is actually doing the job is usually the smartest dose.

Once mixed, keep the vial refrigerated at 2–8°C, protected from light, never frozen, and the instructions say to use the reconstituted product within approximately one month.

One important point: Retatrutide is still an experimental drug in Phase 3 trials, so I’d strongly recommend involving a doctor rather than treating the supplier schedule as individualized medical prescribing.

If you tell me your age, height, weight, goal and whether you’ve previously used semaglutide, tirzepatide or another GLP-1, we can discuss the rest much more intelligently.

Shark
 
Upvote 0
I would add a couple of points.
  1. Insulin syringes can be not only U100 but also U40. I’ve been seeing U40 syringes quite often lately. So once you buy a syringe, just send a photo here and we’ll tell you how to measure the dosage.

    1791283016694.png
  2. Regarding dosages, I would add that 2.5 mg is recommended because roughly this starting dose was used in studies, which is a reasonable argument. But it’s worth noting that many people’s current experience suggests it may make sense to start even at 1 mg, as many people get a significant effect even at this dosage.
 
Upvote 0
Heyy guys, thank you very much for your help and for answering all my questions. I received the product today.

I noticed that the bacteriostatic water supplied with the kit comes in a glass ampoule. I’m a little worried about opening the glass ampoule myself, so I was considering buying bacteriostatic water in a vial with a rubber stopper instead. Would that be suitable?

I also have another question regarding storage after reconstitution. You mentioned that once the product has been mixed, it should be kept refrigerated and used within one month. Does that mean it should not be used at all after that period?

I’m asking because the vial contains 20 mg, and if the initial amount used is 2.5 mg per week, there would still be product remaining after four weeks. Would the remainder then need to be discarded? I just want to make sure I understood your instructions correctly.

Thank you again for your help!
 
Upvote 0
No problem, mate, that’s exactly what our community is for 🤜

Don’t worry about the ampoule — it’s made so that the top breaks off while the bottom remains intact. It’s made from special pharmaceutical glass.

Here’s a video guide: Or here’s another option with a little trick: https://www.instagram.com/reels/C66UfLJikvX/

Yes, keep the product in the refrigerator, but if you don’t manage to use all of it, that doesn’t mean something will happen to it after 30 days. It’s just that after a certain period, the product gradually starts to lose its concentration. But this doesn’t happen suddenly, it happens very gradually.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top