✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Should i stop?

Back Should i stop?
Cycle planning, bloodwork, side effects, bulking and cutting, TRT and post-cycle therapy.

Legatus Novus

Newbie
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Points
2.00
hi guys, how you doing?
I am 21 and i've been using steroids for almost 6 months.
I really enjoyed it, but now there is the dilemma of "should i stop?".
On part of me love steroids and is terrefied by the idea of stopping, but there is another side of me who's worried about being dependent for life by a little "bottle".
I don't wanna be a competing athlete, i just do it for the aestetic side.
Can u guys, who have some experience, give me an advise?
Much love <3 <3 <3 <3
 
hi guys, how you doing?
I am 21 and i've been using steroids for almost 6 months.
I really enjoyed it, but now there is the dilemma of "should i stop?".
On part of me love steroids and is terrefied by the idea of stopping, but there is another side of me who's worried about being dependent for life by a little "bottle".
I don't wanna be a competing athlete, i just do it for the aestetic side.
Can u guys, who have some experience, give me an advise?
Much love <3 <3 <3 <3
Hi mate!!

What is your goal? May you describe yourself and where do you want to go?

How is your health status? Hard to give you a comprehensive answer without any further detail.

Always here to help!

Shark
 
hi guys, how you doing?
I am 21 and i've been using steroids for almost 6 months.
I really enjoyed it, but now there is the dilemma of "should i stop?".
On part of me love steroids and is terrefied by the idea of stopping, but there is another side of me who's worried about being dependent for life by a little "bottle".
I don't wanna be a competing athlete, i just do it for the aestetic side.
Can u guys, who have some experience, give me an advise?
Much love <3 <3 <3 <3
Hey bro, honestly, at 21 (my age) and doing this for aesthetics, I'd seriously consider taking a step back and asking yourself whether staying on is worth the commitment. Six months is still relatively early, and you have a lot of natural potential. 💪
Before making any decision, I'd get bloodwork done and speak with a doctor about your health and recovery. Don't let the fear of losing your gains make the decision for you, because with proper training and diet, you won't lose much, if anything. If you decide to come off, do it and monitor how your body responds rather than trying to rush the process. 🩸🔥
 
hi guys, how you doing?
I am 21 and i've been using steroids for almost 6 months.
I really enjoyed it, but now there is the dilemma of "should i stop?".
On part of me love steroids and is terrefied by the idea of stopping, but there is another side of me who's worried about being dependent for life by a little "bottle".
I don't wanna be a competing athlete, i just do it for the aestetic side.
Can u guys, who have some experience, give me an advise?
Much love <3 <3 <3 <3
Hi mate!!!

We want updates!!! Hahaha

Everything all right? Shark
 
hi guys, how you doing?
I am 21 and i've been using steroids for almost 6 months.
I really enjoyed it, but now there is the dilemma of "should i stop?".
On part of me love steroids and is terrefied by the idea of stopping, but there is another side of me who's worried about being dependent for life by a little "bottle".
I don't wanna be a competing athlete, i just do it for the aestetic side.
Can u guys, who have some experience, give me an advise?
Much love <3 <3 <3 <3
If your goal is lifestyle then I would recommend sticking with only Test and dht derivates. It's also important to keep your bloodworks in check. Btw you can run 250 test your whole life, the question is if its enough for you lol
 
You should have thought about whether it made sense before you started! At your age, you still have a lot ahead of you having kids, becoming a father, and various other factors. Usually, people either go the "blast and cruise" route or stick to a minimal TRT dose something milder that helps maintain the gains you’ve already made. But in my opinion, you’re still young if you stop, you’ll face side effects, and what you gained will easily disappear, even if you keep training the same way. It’s a harsh way of looking at the "game," but that’s the reality.
 
Back
Top