Your Wishes

Back Your Wishes

⚡️ Vote for the Dosages You Would Like to See Added

  • Enclomilad (Enclomiphene citrate) 6.5 mg

    Votes: 37 9.7%
  • Anavaros (Oxandrolone) 20 mg

    Votes: 203 53.1%
  • Stanos (Stanozolol) 20 mg

    Votes: 58 15.2%
  • Aromalyn (Exemestane) 12,5 mg

    Votes: 54 14.1%
  • Sartanos (Telmisartan) 40 mg

    Votes: 54 14.1%
  • Sartanos (Telmisartan) 60 mg

    Votes: 18 4.7%
  • Sartanos (Telmisartan) 80 mg

    Votes: 43 11.3%
  • Ipamorelin - 5 mg

    Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Ipamorelin - 10 mg

    Votes: 28 7.3%
  • CJC-1295 with DAC - 5 mg

    Votes: 7 1.8%
  • CJC-1295 with DAC - 10 mg

    Votes: 31 8.1%
  • GHRP-2 - 5 mg

    Votes: 6 1.6%
  • GHRP-2 - 10 mg

    Votes: 15 3.9%
  • GHRP-6 - 5 mg

    Votes: 8 2.1%
  • GHRP-6 - 10 mg

    Votes: 16 4.2%
  • PEG-MGF - 5 mg

    Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Retatrutide - 20 mg

    Votes: 107 28.0%
  • Retatrutide - 30 mg

    Votes: 89 23.3%
  • Retatrutide - 40 mg

    Votes: 130 34.0%
  • Tirzepatide - 10 mg

    Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Tirzepatide - 20 mg

    Votes: 56 14.7%
  • Semaglutide - 5 mg

    Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Semaglutide - 10 mg

    Votes: 44 11.5%
  • MOTS-C -20 mg

    Votes: 32 8.4%
  • MOTS-C - 40 mg

    Votes: 66 17.3%
  • Altrazole (Anastrozole) 0.25 mg

    Votes: 32 8.4%

  • Total voters
    382
Hi, could you please add Trestolone Enanthate with an higher dose? and
I'd like to know when Trestolone will be available again.
 
Hola , he visto en algunas paginas el proximo lanzamiento de Bioglutide, estais pensando en tenerlo a la venta?
 
Thanks Driada for everything im extremely happy with the service but I wanted to ask if there will be any more nootropics added? I will definitely try the modafinil but I would love to see other ones as well. Things like tak653, adhd medicine like ritalin, racetams, etc. I think a lot of people would love to see this and I would be happy to try it out
 
Hello Driada! Please consider adding the following products to your store:
- Eplernone.
- HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide).
- Empagliflozin.
- Tretinoin cream
- Pregabalin

Many individuals are resorting to sourcing these products directly from India at the moment, and I'm sure stocking them would bring more customers and increase your revenue! Thank you for your time.
 
Last edited:
Hello Driada! Please consider adding the following products to your store:
- Eplernone.
- HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide).
- Empagliflozin.
- Tretinoin cream

Many individuals are resorting to sourcing these products directly from India at the moment, and I'm sure stocking them would bring more customers and increase your revenue! Thank you for your time.
agreed, also minoxidil 2.5mg, different tretinoin creme dosages and pregabalin
 
Dissolving 200 mg in 1 ml is not realistically possible without the use of harsh or potentially toxic solvents, and that is the main issue.
We are not interested in going down that path. Our priority is to maintain a formulation that is both effective and as safe and well-tolerated as possible.
Even 150 mg./ml for dihydroboldenon not possible? So big difference with boldenone on other steroids? Maybe different esther?
 
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Hi to All I am new here, well I would like primo 200mg/ml or even more this for limit the ml in every injection (i am on 600mg/week)...and also I would Like Stenbolone Acetate.....stay Power!!!!
 
Nice to see a place where members can give constructive feedback. Clear answers about what is and isn’t possible would be helpful—thanks to everyone taking the time to ask politely.
 
Back
Top