✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Recent content by Caso1986

  1. C

    My bloodworks are amazing especially at 1000 mg i show u at 101 kg 6% body fat

    Well I can speack just for myself and some guys i knew personali Who competes ad the highest level , one of them , Daniele maurizzi has won 2 time 2 torri italian trovi with stage weight of 118 kg at 172 cm tall and he do not turn pro ifbb cause he has normal work and very few money but fats...
  2. C

    Microdosing TRT

    Ciao ragazzi , ma sottocutaneo veramente non ho lo ho mai provato , ci vuole così poco con una tubercolina a fare micro dose tra petto spalle tricipite questione di un minuto letterale , pensiate ne valga la pena ? Il mio ematocrito è ottimo sotto ciclo come ho postato dagli esami e addirittura...
  3. C

    6 month transformation from prep to bulk

    Bro u doubled size staying so lean!!! I love your compound choice but imo especially using hgh even if not so high and slin u should take more care about glucose and slin sensibility Imo 500 mg slow release metformin at waking up and at night with 500 mg hcl berberine at meals is mandatario...
  4. C

    How to manage an unexpected Cheat meal and its sides

    Hello everyone in my 22 years almost 23 years of blasting with lot of years as a super heavy weight I always thought cheat meals are totally useless for people competing and especially for people using peds They are deleterious and not needed When u cut u certainly need a metabolism boost here...
  5. C

    Building Back Stronger: My Recovery, Recomp, and Lean Bulk Journey with Driada

    Bro progress are amazing but I am very concerned on how much hgh are u using… I think you now how important is to keep boood sugars under control while using hgh, using insulin for e amo le is a great way to not make your pancreas over work because every time u pin hgh pancreas will work to keep...
  6. C

    I ask for valuable advice

    Il propionato potresti anche farlo ogni giorno a 0.4 ml per carità ma avere più esteri per me è meglio perché è più graduale il rilascio e hai anche comunque del propionato , comunque se microdosi ogni giorno cambia una sega , testo sempre testo è, con propionato vedi subito eventuali sides ...
  7. C

    I ask for valuable advice

    Sustanon è meglio così hai tanti esteri diversi e comunque una costante presenza nel sangue, come glutei ahahah i glutei si usano per l ago delle siringhe da 2.5 o 5 ml per dosaggi grandi tipo quando gareggiavo che facevo 3/4 ml al giorno io uso pettorali deltoidi dorsali trapezi tricipiti e...
  8. C

    I ask for valuable advice

    Ma bomber sono dosi minuscole con aghi minuscoli a parte che i peptidi li fai sotto cute poi così funziona se bello vuoi apparire devi soffrire io per mantenermi 100 kg al 6% faccio due iniezioni al giorno tutto i santi giorni in trt e 3 in blast per ottimizzare ancora di più le half live s...
  9. C

    My bloodworks are amazing especially at 1000 mg i show u at 101 kg 6% body fat

    Yes you are right , hdl should be raised a bit , my cardio intensity is like 60 years old tetraplegic man , the liver i think was a bit stressed cause i do a guest posing the day before for a friend of mine gyms and do all the poses with the yougsters so i posed like 2 Hours but gamma gt is ok...
  10. C

    I ask for valuable advice

    U are totally right with the hormone levels test etc but is scientific proved that the biggest is the amount of mg injected in a dose biggest is the single response of eritropoiesis of Red blood cells
  11. C

    I ask for valuable advice

    Ciao prima di procedere a sistemare estradiolo e co bisogna fissare un grossolano errore di base che oltre ad incidere pesa temete sul tuo ematocrito condiziona anche la risposta ormonale Il testosterone va iniettato OGNI SINGOLO GIORNO ALLA STESSA ORA IN MICRODOSI in questo caso per fare 300 a...
  12. C

    Driada the best

    Imo tad need a clean enviroment to works fine , i would rather use tudca , legalon , nac and most important 20 days on 20 days off samyr injectsble 400 during cycle instead of tad cause samyr due to his particoular chimical function of giving methil to improve methilation will increase your...
  13. C

    How I keep my free test super high using just 350 mg weekly

    Hello I am no doctor nor coach Just passion and my personal 41 years old man pin since 18 experience I posted my bloodworks My test free is very high and i just do 350 How I maximize test ? I keep my shbg super low (under 8) What shbg? Shbg are blood proteins Who tend to Bind testosterone...
  14. C

    ** added cialis**My ped stack and health stack

    Hello I have posted my bloodworks with explanation Thread 'My bloodworks are amazing especially at 1000 mg i show u at 101 kg 6% body fat' https://peds.to/threads/my-bloodworks-are-amazing-especially-at-1000-mg-i-show-u-at-101-kg-6-body-fat.1077/ Here u find if interested
Back
Top