Hi Yannick!If I don't want kids or big balls is there any point of taking HCG ? For my neurosteroids (shut down by testosterone) I take Pregnenolone and Dhea so I'm fine right?
Why are you scared of HMG ? it's perfect bioidentical LH and FSH, for HCG I can understand because HCG is not natural for men. Kisspeptin could even be better than HMG but how do you even source HMG and Kisspeptin ? @Driadashop.to please sell Kisspeptinim little bit afraid about HCG ad HMG and i would use Kiss Peptin during the cycle, some even say pin that three times a day but i would tart with that sice its similar and more forgiving if dosage is not perfect.
Yannick, how are things going brother?Why are you scared of HMG ? it's perfect bioidentical LH and FSH, for HCG I can understand because HCG is not natural for men. Kisspeptin could even be better than HMG but how do you even source HMG and Kisspeptin ? @Driadashop.to please sell Kisspeptin
Not quite. HMG increases FSH to a greater extent and has relatively little LH activity. To improve fertility, it is usually combined specifically with HCG because HCG has much stronger LH activity and can significantly increase intratesticular testosterone levels, which is very important for sperm development. So can HMG completely replace HCG? Definitely not.Why are you scared of HMG ? it's perfect bioidentical LH and FSH, for HCG I can understand because HCG is not natural for men. Kisspeptin could even be better than HMG but how do you even source HMG and Kisspeptin ? @Driadashop.to please sell Kisspeptin
I tried HCG and yeah I felt a little bit and it can make sense to use it but I still have anhedonia and cold sensitivity and I can't find the causeYannick, how are things going brother?
It’s been a while since we discussed this and I’m genuinely curious where you landed with the HCG decision and how you’re feeling now.
Give us a quick update when you have a minute.
Shark
Please describe your situation. These can be signs of completely different conditions, and some of them can be checked with blood tests. It could be anything from iron-deficiency anemia to hypothyroidism. Let’s figure this out.I tried HCG and yeah I felt a little bit and it can make sense to use it but I still have anhedonia and cold sensitivity and I can't find the cause
Your endocrinologist should retire, sorryKiedy skonsultowałam się z endokrynologiem, powiedział, że stosowanie HCG w trakcie cyklu nie jest dobrym pomysłem. HCG należy wprowadzić dopiero w fazie regeneracji po cyklu; jądra wrócą do normy.
Desensitization of Leydig cells is purely a theoretical assumption. A single large dose is completely different from using doses of 250 IU frequently.Lekarz ma częściowo rację – hCG rzeczywiście może powodować czasową desensytyzację komórek Leydiga, jeśli stymulacja jest zbyt silna lub zbyt częsta, co oznacza, że mogą one przez pewien czas mniej skutecznie reagować na LH/hCG. Nie jest to jednak to samo, co „zabicie” lub trwałe uszkodzenie komórek Leydiga.
Badanie przeprowadzone na zdrowych mężczyznach wykazało, że pojedyncza duża dawka hCG może powodować późniejsze obniżenie poziomu testosteronu, podczas gdy podzielenie tej samej ilości na mniejsze dawki znacznie zmniejsza ten efekt:
Z drugiej strony nowsze badanie z 2025 roku przeprowadzone na mężczyznach, którzy nadal stosowali androgeny, wykazało, że hCG znacząco poprawiło spermatogenezę, co oznacza, że jądra i szlak komórek Leydiga nadal reagowały:
Prawda leży więc gdzieś pośrodku: hCG rzeczywiście wpływa na komórki Leydiga, a nadmierna stymulacja może tymczasowo zmniejszyć ich wrażliwość, ale nie ma żadnych wiarygodnych dowodów na to, że normalne stosowanie hCG „zabija komórki Leydiga”.